Ads by BlackLabelAds

Your Ad Here

HOT Sexy Bhabhis Available on PHONE

Hot Sexy Bhabhis and Naughty Girls from all over India are waiting for Sexy HOT Nasty phone TALK. Contact Us: savitaonblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Surprise Holi sex with Aparna ~My GirlFriend

I am an engineering student in Mumbai. I have a girlfriend who stays in a hostel who is originally from Delhi this holi festival, I had gone to Delhi for my dad's business purpose. To my surprise, my gf invited me to her farmhouse to celebrate holi.

She said she would like to introduce me to her family. I was a little hesitant because I would like to have sex on holi but she insisted that I would not like to miss that opportunity. So on d morning of Holi, I went early to her farmhouse on the outskirts reaching there I was surprised to see how little the women were wearing.

none of the people there were wearing any undergarments. and the women were in loose petticoats or light sarees. I found my gf and asked her what was happening to which she replied that my wish would be fulfilled. I was really surprised as to how it was possible since her parents and all her relatives would also be present.

But she asked me just to relax then she introduced me to all her brothers and sisters and parents and asked them t o include me in the festivities as soon as the celebration started, all couples were called to be together. I thought only the uncles and aunties would come together but all my gf's brothers and sisters met up with their respective bf's n gf's.

then each of them were given a plate of color and they started applying color to each other first in the traditional way then she suddenly left the color n started kissing me I noticed that all the couples were doing that. I was at first taken aback because we were kissing intimately in front of her parents but then was enjoying it she said just c what happens now after the kissing session,

all the males were asked to assemble in a corner. The girls were asked to go and hide and throw color on the men and the men had to catch them. by then everyone was given a lot of bhaang so everyone was a little drunk and tipsy. All the girls ran inside the house. I teamed up with my gf's bro since I dint know the house.

We went around the courtyard and a lot of colored water was poured on us from the terrace. I spotted my gf on the terrace and climbed up the ladder to get her... but to my surprise, 3 other girls caught my hand from behind and pinned me to the wall. my gf said that the real fun will start now. the girls said that they would like to kiss me first.

I was tensed because I thought my gf would be angry on me but she said it was holi and I would be doing a lot more than kissing there. So I got a little more confident and while three girls pinned me to the wall, I kissed the girls intimately one by one. after I was done tasting all their tongues, they started getting a little horny.

then, they took some dry color powder and started rubbing my body with it. first my neck. then they unbuttoned my kurta and colored my chest. then they undue my pajama lace and colored my cock. By then, my cock was standing in attention. so my gf started giving me a blow job while the other girls held on to me. They too put sugar syrup on their boobs and kept touching it to my mouth.

n I got to lick each sweet boob since I didn’t return for a long time down, tow other guys came to investigate, Seeing them, the three other girls ran away but since my gf was giving me a blow job, She couldn’t run and was caught we took her to the main courtyard and showed everyone our catch.

we were deciding a suitable punishment for her. we too took color powder and started coloring her from top to bottom. first, v colored her face and neck. then v removed her chunri and poured water all over her body. Since she wasn’t wearing any bra or panties, I could see her nipples and navel.

We then colored her boobs blue and her stomach black and then removed her lehanga and colored her pussy red on this, her father said that her punishment was not enough since she was the 1st one to get caught. so she should be fucked. n since I was her bf, I should get the honor of doing her first. I was shocked at first by then her mother said that everything was forgiven on holi.

So in full view of everyone, she started stripping each other and fucked each other hard while everyone was throwing color on us. Then it was other's turn to do her. I felt a little odd watching this but by that time the other girls were also caught and were to be given the same punishment.

So I got to fuck other girls too after all the girls were fucked properly and everyone was drenched in color, a new game was decided. all the men were asked to sit on chairs facing the girls. Then the girls were asked to strip and give a lap dance to the guys and whoever could stay the longest without coming was the winner. so the game started.

Watching the pretty girls strip, the older males were out. Then the competition was down to 4 of us and all the girls had completely stripped then they came to give us lap dances. as soon as their wet pussy touched their cocks, two move guys were out and the competition was between me and my gf's brother to make the competition more difficult, Four girls to a person were split.

The girls then started to woo us to come in different ways. They first tickled our legs with feathers. Then they rolled ice down our backs. Then to make me win, my girlfriend went to her brother and did a headstand and split her legs to show her pussy. Seeing her wet pussy, he came hard and I was declared the winner.

All the others congratulated me and I was given a lap dance from all the ladies then the hosts decided to take a common bath shower for all in the ground. So everyone stripped with their partners and fucked and bathed each other.

I was the star here and everyone came to give me blow jobs and kiss me by then it was time to leave. I was really grateful to my gf and her parents to give me such a memorable and sex filled holi...I hope you liked my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment