Ads by BlackLabelAds

Your Ad Here

HOT Sexy Bhabhis Available on PHONE

Hot Sexy Bhabhis and Naughty Girls from all over India are waiting for Sexy HOT Nasty phone TALK. Contact Us: savitaonblog@gmail.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

HOT Indian Sexy Bhabhi's PALANG TOD Sex with Own Driver"SHE HER HUGE MILK TANKERS--YUMMYYYYYY

We are three brothers, one elder to me and one younger to me. I was seduced by my elder brother's wife in the first few years of my marriage.She did not have big boobs, but she taught me quite a few things of sexual pleasures.

The younger brother's wife was never a big attraction to me as she too did not have big boobs then. But, since the past few years, I observed that her boobs had grown in size. My main attraction to a woman are her big boobs. So, ever since this young bhabhi developed big boobs, I got attracted to her.

Many a times I would fantasize fondling her boobs, licking & sucking them. Then have sex with her. Sometime she would talk a little dirty with me on the phone and once she even came to meet me outside our homes, when I took her in my car to a suburban mall and parked my car in the parking lot.

We then talked a few personal matters and while talking to me she very often touched my thighs. Then, once when they came to stay at our house, I took the opportunity to ask her to hug me and she responded, though a little hesitantly. Then a few times I tried to fondle her boobs, blow her kisses and pull her to me, but she was a little hesitant.

Then one day came the big opportunity. I was visiting to a place near her home and went to her home as it was quite nearby. She was alone in the house. On enquiry, she told me that my brother had gone out of station & would be back only the day after and her son was at work. It was afternoon time. She generally wore a kaftan at home and she wore one that day too.

After some time she excused herself and went in to her room and I was sure she would change to a saree & blouse. Fortunately, she did not lock the room, rather it was slightly open. I tip-toed, peeped in and saw her completely naked. Her big boobs set my heart pounding. I slowly opened the door and she turned around due to the slight squeak of the door and exclaimed, " bhaisahib".

She tried to cover her naked body, but I told her that it was alright, as I had already seen her completely naked and her saree fell down. I went near her and pulled her naked body towards me, hugged her tight and planted a kiss on her lips. She withdrew and said that she should lock the main door as her son & husband had duplicate keys.

She came back and flung herself on me. She hugged me so tight that I felt her big boobs flatten on my chest. And then, she took my face in her hands and kissed me so hard, as if she would bite my lips. After a good long and tight hug & kiss, she caught my prick through my pant. I started to leak.

Again while kissing me she removed my shirt and squeezed her boobs on my chest. It was very enjoyable. She then unzipped my trousers, pulled down my underwear, fell on her knees and took my prick in her mouth. She sucked very nicely taking my prick in as much as she could, rolled her tongue & sucked so hard that I was about to ejaculate and told her so.

She nodded her head to say it was OK. She then momentarily took out my prick from her mouth only to say that I could release my cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cum completely and I felt so very nice. She then rose up and kissed me hard once again. She exclaimed that she had all this time wanted to get loved by me, as she found me very sexciting & attractive.

I told her that on my part I too had since the past several months fantasized seeing her big boobs naked, handling them & sucking them. I asked her whether it was true that she had got fucked by my younger sister's husband and that too for payment. She said that she would not lie to me at this point, as she was standing naked before me and had sucked my cock.

She said yes she had got fucked for payment, as their financial position was very very bad then. I asked her then what prevented her from making love to me all this while. She said that she was afraid to face me in such a situation. She asked me to please forgive her for that and asked me to make love to her as much as I wanted or in anyway that I wanted.

I took her face in my hands & kissed her really hard, with our tongues rolling and saliva oozing out. She thanked me for the re-assurance. I then sat on the bed & asked her to come close to me and I put my tongue to her left boob and she got excited. I then held the boob in both my hands and sucked as hard as I could, nearly biting into it.

She seemed delighted and put her hand on my prick, which was already oozing with pre-cum. After having got satisfied with her left boob, she moved my mouth to her right boob and asked me to suck it as hard as I had done to her left boob. I sucked both her boobs so hard that she should have been screaming, but she bravely bore it all, so as to let me enjoy.

She enjoyed it so much that she asked me to fuck her. I got up from the bed, went behind her, made her bend a little and put my prick on her arsehole & held both her boobs in my hands. She asked me to put my prick inside. I thrust it in and she in response started wriggling forward & backward and in circular motions.

She held my bums and asked me to fuck her arse hard & fast. After having done so, I removed my prick from her arsehole and licked it. I then came in front and kneeled down and put my tongue to her choot. She held my head with both her hands and asked me to lick & suck her choot really really hard. After sometime she said it would be better that she lay on the bed.

She lay down, spread her legs and asked me to now lick & suck her choot. I licked her pubic hair, the lower lips of her choot, the mid region & then the upper part all the while holding & pressing both her boobs. She was panting and pressing my head to her choot. I too, licked & sucked so nicely, that after sometime she warned me that she was going to have her orgasm.

I told her not to bother and to release her cum on my face. All her cum fell putter-putter on my face. My face was covered & dripping with her cum. I lifted my face and showed it to her. She smiled & laughed and asked me to give some cum to her too, before I could swallow it. After this she asked me to bring my prick to her mouth and she sucked it again like a woman possessed.

I then lowered myself to have my prick on her choot. I started rubbing it on her choot's lips. She was wriggling and asked me to thrust my prick inside her choot. I did and she started to move her hips up & down and in circular motions. She asked me to pump faster & harder. Within some time I released all my cum inside her choot.

She & I felt so nice that we lay like that only, with my prick inside her choot, for quite some time, while hugging & kissing all the time. After having got satisfied, I removed my prick from her choot and she licked my prick & I licked her choot and both of us kept the combined cum in our mouths and then kissed, mixed the cum and swallowed it.

She thanked me profusely for the love and said that she was very happy that I had made love to her. She said that I was a great lover as I had sucked her boobs, licked her arse, fucked her in her arse, licked & sucked her choot and fucked her so nicely that she was very very happy for all that.

I too told her that I too had enjoyed making love to her and that she was true to the saying of my younger brother that she was a devil while making love. I then carried her in my arms and took her to the bathroom. There I washed her entire body so ever slowly so as to feel her entire body. She in turn bathed me.

After having wiped ourselves, we came back into the room ad sat on the bed, both still naked. She looked straight at me and pleaded for one more time. We again kissed & hugged, she suck my prick and I sucked her boobs & choot and we fucked one more time to our heart's content.

As it was getting late, we thought to wind up for the day. But, before doing so, I took out a Bra & 4 different coloured panties from my bag, which I had brought from UK and asked her to wear the same. I put on the Bra & panty for her. She thanked me for them. She then dressed me and I dressed her.

I took out my purse to pay her. Immediately she held my hands and said, "Bhaisahib, please do not disgrace me like this. I wanted you to make love to me sincerely and not for money, please.' I put my purse back and thanked her for the wonderful time. Hugging & kissing each other, thanking for the wonderful time and promising not to miss any opportunity in future, I bid her a very very warm goodbye and left her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment