Ads by BlackLabelAds

Your Ad Here

HOT Sexy Bhabhis Available on PHONE

Hot Sexy Bhabhis and Naughty Girls from all over India are waiting for Sexy HOT Nasty phone TALK. Contact Us: savitaonblog@gmail.com

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pavan having sex with college receptionist

The girl I am speaking about is receptionist in my college. I am studying Intermediate and our college has study hours. That day all the people in my college went early and even the teachers.

That was my day and I first approached her and sat beside her. She and I were good friends. I had just come and in the mean time I had patted on her back and caught hold of her bra strip knowing it is bra strip I had asked her what is this thing. She ignored but I kept bugging her and she said you shouldn’t ask about it.

I kept asking her and she told it is innerwear which women wear so I kept a hand in her chudi from the back and felt it. When I kept like that she shivered and said me to remove my hand. I asked her what happened she said she felt something bad I asked what she said a strange feeling I asked her let me feel again as it is not bad and we shara a healthy relation but she didn’t accept.

Then I kept an angry expression she said you are like my bro you shouldn’t ask things like these. At times I even touched her thighs.. Then I came near her and kissed on her cheeks and she was shocked and also amused and didn’t react. I said you are so damn kissable and cute.

She Laughed and then I attacked her I kept kissing and seeing no resistance I kept a long kiss on her cheeks and then sucked her neck she was uncomfortable and scolded me. I smiled then she moved to the cabin corner and I came near and she stood turning her back then I kept kissing her neck and mimicked of fucking her by putting my cock on her ass (without removing dress)

and moved to and fro as it is my first experience I cummed with the mimicking and then kept doing that for 1 min. Then she ran from cabin and I was satisfied with first experience and left her and while going I kept a short kiss on her cheek and said bye this is my first experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment